Mukti Botanicals Pty Ltd (ABN
The types of personal information we may collect from you includes (but is not limited to): your name, postal address, email address, phone number(s), your opinions on our products and details of, for example, your skin routine if you use our online tool or respond to our blog or other voluntary communications.
WAYS WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Place an order
- Subscribe to e-mail lists
- Subscribe to our blog
- Complete surveys, questionnaires, quizzes
- Contact us electronically or via phone
- Submit product reviews
- Participate in promotions
- Interact with us via Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram).
We may also collect your personal information from third parties. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Law enforcement agencies and other government entities
- Payment service providers
- Someone duly authorised to act on your behalf
- Market research service providers
- Your referees and/or previous employers, where you have applied for employment with us.
Your personal information will only be collected from third parties if it unreasonable or impractical to collect that personal information from you directly.
HOW WE MIGHT USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including the following:
- Registering, setting up and managing customer accounts
- Processing transactions and fulfilling orders for products
- Responding to your questions, comments and requests and to otherwise provide customer services to administer promotions, surveys and competitions
- Carrying out market research and product analysis and development
- Marketing our products and services and providing you with information and updates, such as newsletters or offers of promotional events or opportunities (such as competitions or surveys) that you may be interested in
- The prevention of fraud and/or identifying and investigating any suspicious use of our Website
- Assessing and processing employment applications and conducting due diligence as part of pre-employment screening
- For our internal business and management processes, for example, accounting or auditing purposes
- For any other purpose to allow us to comply with our obligations under law
- For any other purposes that would reasonably be expected by you.
We may also share your details as necessary with a Third Party to provide essential services on our Website or for our business processes. These third parties may include:
- Third party service providers, dealers, agents and contractors who assist us in managing our business or operating our Website, such as business support services, payment processors, webhosting service providers, cloud storage providers, mailing houses and delivery service providers etc. For example, our Website Host collect your name, email address, shipping and billing address, payment details (Credit Card details are not stored), phone number, IP address and device data.
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct
- Our professional advisers including lawyers, accountants, tax advisers and auditors
- Anyone to whom our assets or business (or any part of them) may be transferred
- Law enforcement bodies to assist in their functions, courts of law or as otherwise required or authorised by law
- Regulatory or government bodies for the purposes of resolving customer complaints or investigations.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Mukti Organics.
This information is used in an anonymous form for statistical purposes and, as such, cannot be used to identify you individually. A cookie cannot retrieve any other information from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture your email address or any other personally identifiable information.
You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us.
We take all reasonable steps to maintain the integrity of your data and protect it from interference, misuse and loss and from unauthorised use, access, modification or disclosure.
Secure socket layer technology (SSL) is used by third party suppliers to process your credit card informationIf you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to access and correct the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in the information corrected.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our products or services, you may correct, update or delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe option in the footer of our email correspondence.
If you would like to access any of the personal information we hold about you, you may do so by sending us an email to email@example.com or by contacting us using the Contact Details below (there are some circumstances specified by law where we may refuse your request for access to your personal information. If this occurs, we will provide you with a written explanation of the reasons for refusal).
COMPLAINTS OR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns or a complaint about a breach of your privacy or the way we have handled your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the Contact Details below and inform us of the nature of your complaint.
We will then investigate your complaint and endeavour to provide you with our response within a reasonable time. If, after receiving our response you still consider that your privacy complaint remains unresolved, you may then refer your concern to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.
Mukti Botanicals Pty Ltd
37 Coral Street
Maleny, QLD, 4552
This information was last updated on 1st of June 2018