Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using this website. Your usage of the website indicates that you accept the terms and conditions of use. Mukti Botanicals Pty Ltd may modify the Terms and Conditions without further notice beyond updating this page, continued use of the website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as well as future revisions.
OWNERSHIP/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This website and its products are owned and offered by Mukti Botanicals to you, the user upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as stated on this page. Your use of this site is subject to these Terms and Conditions of use and all relevant laws, regulations, and statutes.
This website provides information about Mukti Botanicals, our business, products, and services, including the ability to purchase products. The information is not medical advice and any content should not be used as guarantee or assurance of any treatment, or use of any product.
Users should be aware that no federal agency has deemed the products listed on the website to be intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical ailment. Users should not construe the information provided as a guarantee of treatment with using any product or service.
Our information on our products listed herein provides our suggestions and recommendations from our own testing and knowledge base, the user accepts that they will be held liable for any risks of using the site or services rendered after the approval of purchase. In addition, although we put significant effort into monitoring the website integrity, we accept no liability that the website itself is free from viruses, defects, malware, or errors that may affect the functionality of the website.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
Mukti Botanicals owns or licenses the copyrights to all content on the website and all trademarks, service marks, service names, trade names, trade dress, and products of Mukti Botanicals. All website design, content (including but not limited to text, codes, graphics, logos, photos), and intellectual property is protected as copyright under Australian and other international trademark laws and is under ownership of Mukti Botanicals our affiliates, partners, and licensors.
Mukti Botanicals will enforce intellectual property rights to the fullest extent under legal jurisdiction. Users may not use, alter, reproduce, redistribute, transmit, or exploit any of our content without the written permission of Mukti Botanicals. Nothing on this website grants users with the approval to use any content, in whole and in part, without the written permission of Mukti Botanicals.Request for permission to reproduce any information contained on the website, such as for marketing purposes should be addressed to email@example.com. Even with permission, Mukti Botanicals reserves the right for final approval before publication of using our content. You, the user, shall agree that you will not use the website or website content to violate any applicable laws or regulations of any country.
Any information you provide including but not limited to feedback, questions, ideas, will be under the unrestricted ownership of Mukti Botanicals to be used for any purpose.
You agree to use the website or its contents in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You will act in accordance with the law, and may not:
- Impair the use of the site for other users
- Compromise the site operation and integrity
- Alter the site
- Gain unauthorized access to confidential information such as other accounts, or private networks
- Provide false information
- Solicit, send spam, or unwanted advertisements
- Upload or disclose offensive, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, and objectionable material
- Infringe upon the rights of third parties and other users
- Create any virus, programs, or malware that inhibit, interrupt, damage, and compromise the functionality and security of the website and the related software and hardware
You, the user, are responsible for ensuring your actions and use of the Website are lawful, and do not violate any applicable law, or regulation. Mukti Botanicals reserves the right to review user conduct at will.
In order to use the site to purchase goods and submit feedback, as well as to legally enter into contracts, you must be at least 18 years of age. You must provide genuine information about yourself as requested during purchase and feedback. If Mukti Botanicals detects suspicious or incomplete information, we reserve the right to cancel any business transactions. If you are under 18, you may only use this website with the consent of your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms and Conditions herein.
Item prices may change. Your shopping cart will reflect the most recent price.
Product prices exclude shipping and handling charges which will be calculated at checkout. Sales tax (GST) may be applied where applicable based on shipping address.
Prices held in shopping cart does not reserve the price for the product at that time, and prices are reserved only after an order has been submitted.
Sales are not considered final until all items have been dispatched. In the possibility that there is mispricing, Mukti Botanicals will: charge you the lower price if the item's correct price is lower, or contact you for instructions if the correct price of an item is higher than stated.
Discounts and final sale promotions are not eligible for any other offers, and final sale promotions are not eligible for refund.
Free shipping applies to your final order total after any discounts have been applied (this includes discount codes, customer loyalty points redemption, refer a friend etc), not the original full price.
Although we try to keep the site as updated as possible, some information, descriptions, photographs, and prices on our site may not always reflect the most recent correct information.
INDIVIDUAL DISTRIBUTION OF PRODUCTS
To set up a business wholesale account with us, register your interest here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not permit individuals buying our products for reselling and redistribution. Any such orders are a direct violation of our Terms and Conditions, and are subject to order cancellation or a reduction in quantity.
When you have placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement that we are processing your order, this is not an acceptance of ownership transfer. Mukti Botanicals owns the products until we ship the goods to you with full payment.
You may pay with Credit/Debit Card that belongs to you or that you have permission to use. All cardholders are subject to validation and authorisation checks by the card issuer. If the card issuer refuses payment to us, we are not liable for any delays or non delivery.
Risk of loss and damage of the products are passed onto you upon delivery. Although our products are carefully formulated, should you develop adverse reactions, we will not be held liable once ownership of product is passed onto you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES
This site and all its content, material, products, functions, pictures, and information are presented "as is”. There are no representations or warranties of any kind, direct or implied, in connection with the Terms and Conditions or the Site, including but not limited to: non-infringement for a specific purpose, warranties of merchantability, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
Mukti Botanicals accepts no liability arising from the website, or on links provided from the website, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Mukti Botanicals will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in or arising by reason of any person relying on the information from this website.
Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, Mukti Botanicals limits its liability, where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of the relevant service and goods, or payment of the monetary value of the resupply.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (A) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (B) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (C) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (D) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (E) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (F) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (G) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
Your use of this website and any services rendered shall be governed by Australian Law under the jurisdiction of the State of Queensland.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to Mukti Botanicals is an enjoyable one. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
When a Customer adds an item/s to their subscription ("Subscription Item"), they are committing to purchasing and receiving a second shipment of the Subscription Item ("Second Shipment").
- A Subscription Item cannot be cancelled until after its Second Shipment.
- A Subscription Item received as a First or Second Shipment may not be returned.
- Subscriptions are only available with credit card payment.
- Credit card details for a single card will be securely stored with our payment processor. You can update card details at any time.
- Subscription Items will be shipped after successful payment.
- Subscription Items will earn Customer Loyalty Points.
- Subsequent shipments of the Subscription Item will use the delivery details set in your account. If a Subscription Item is sent to an incorrect address or is returned to sender, the Customer will incur a redelivery fee.
- If you have multiple Subscription Items due for shipment within 7 days of each other, they will be processed and shipped together.
- After the Second Shipment has been shipped, the Subscription Item may be cancelled up to 1 day before the next shipment is scheduled.
- Subscription Item will ship on the anniversary of the day associated with Customer’s first Subscription order at the interval requested at the setup of the Subscription.
- Qualifying products can be set to ship at an interval of 1, 2 or 3 months.
- Subscription discounts may not be combined with other offers, except at Mukti Organics’ discretion. Skin Kits and promotional items are excluded from Subscriptions.
- If, at the commencement of a Subscription, the Customer enters a discount code for a value higher than the Subscription Discount, then the higher value discount will be applied to only the first order of the Subscription Item. Subsequent shipments of the Subscription Item will be discounted at the standard Subscription Discount.
- Subscription Items which contain 3 or more individual items will receive a Subscription Gift with the First Shipment, subsequent shipments will contain only the Subscription Item.
- Subscription Gifts are subject to change and availability. If a Gift is not available at the time of shipping, a Gift of similar value will be sent.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following criteria carefully prior to signing up.
- All participants must have a PayPal account OR an Australian bank account (in order to receive payouts - we prefer Australian affiliates to use the bank account option please).
- You may NOT receive credit for referring yourself.
- All artwork banners and ads must be submitted and pre-approved by us in writing prior to going live. Campaigns are not permitted without prior consent and written permission.
- Affiliates may not make unwarranted claims or include testimonials that could be deemed false and misleading.
- Affiliates may not host content referencing Mukti Organics on unlicensed websites such as adult sites or pharmacies i.e. viagra etc that contain inappropriate and offensive content.
- Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.
- Once you have signed up and your account has been approved, you will receive an email with your instructions for logging in to your affiliate account so you can start earning a commission right away.
HOW DOES OUR AFFILIATE MARKETING PROGRAM WORK?
Our affiliate process has been streamlined to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
- A cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- This cookie remains valid for 90 days.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.If the visitor orders the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- The order need not be placed during the same browser session - cookies are stored for 90 days.
- Once the order has been placed, we will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive commission payouts on the 15th of every month (if your balance is at $25 and above) via your bank account.